Created 2,995 Days Ago
Read Article

That's right, the Auction House is finally here! It has taken a lot longer than I first planned, and I apologize for that. I'm hoping to get back into the hang of provide regular updates to the game and hope that you'll stick around to enjoy them with everyone. I have lots of exciting new things planned for us in 2016!

The Auction House allows you to purchase items from other players with your [Gold]. Almost every item can be bought and sold on the Auction House, even discontinued items and special items purchased from the ManaShop! Those of you with lots of [ManaPot] might be interested in selling some on the Auction House for some quick gold as well. :)

You can create a new auction listing from your inventory menu. When you attempt to list an auction, you will be charged a small deposit fee. This fee is set at 10% of the total value for non-subscribers, and a reduced rate of only 5% for subscribers. This fee is charged when your auction is posted and is not refunded if you cancel the listing.

Posted 1,542 Days Ago
Is this game ever going to get an upgrade? At least able to make your own guild?