Created 2,176 Days Ago
Hey guys.
Myself and a couple of players here, LegendaryBA and Frohstyy have been working on making a guide to Monster Drops here, so we can all share info of which monsters you need to fight to obtain which resources which should be really useful especially when there's just that one thing you need but you have no idea what to kill for it. Yeah it's pretty self explanatory there, but also we have included:

• Combat exp rates
  • Skill Calculators for every skill
  • XP table for each level
The drop table is able to be edited by anyone so users can add to it if they receive something that is not listed, or just want to contribute to the project, as it looks like it might be indefinitely ongoing for the large range of resources that are turning up as drops.
Ah and, if anyone has ideas to add more to this document, just let us know either here or in the chat.

The Guide >>

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t667pmXtuyioRggnWBXCHde57onrBJosgbeNxjvkqvI/edit#gid=0
Posted 2,018 Days Ago
Oh, I must thank you greatly! Your guide is very helpful, however I have seen some creatures drop a few things that are not on your list. This could be due to an update, but all the important information is here and it is extremely useful! Than, you for creating this for us!